About Transfer Admission at UCLA
- UCLA Transfer Admission
What we look for when we review transfer applicants for admission.
- Tips on writing your personal statement
- Profile of Admitted Transfer Students
These tables list percentages of applicants, admits, average GPA and transfer units based on major and school transferring from.
- Transfer Options from other UC campuses
- About transfer credit
- University of California transfer credit practices
- Returning UCLA students
- Residence for Tuition Purposes at UCLA
Note: The financial independence requirement makes it extremely difficult for most undergraduate students whose parents are not California residents, including students from community colleges and other post-secondary institutions within California, to qualify for classification as a resident at the University of California. Transfer students who were classified as residents of California at their previous school should not assume that they will be classified as residents at UCLA.
- Center for Community College Partnerships (CCCP)
- Community College Transfer Recruitment (CCTR)
- Student Transfer Outreach Mentorship Program (STOMP)
- Transfer Alliance Program (TAP)
You can also view or print a PDF version of our Transfer Admission Guide.